Blister line BEC 500 - Flexible line for batches of up to 150,000 packs
Well-engineered for maximum flexibility: the Blister line BEC 500. An integrated, end-to-end system perfectly combining a blister and a cartoner module in a line approx. ten meters in length. Double-lane operation, straightforward, fast format changeovers, and consistent forming and sealing process times – for uniform, top-quality blisters.
• Low investment and running costs combined with maximum process reliability
• Modular basic machine for tailored configuration
• Open, cantilever design and smooth surfaces: good accessibility and easy cleaning
• Tool-free format changeover in just 30 minutes
• Intuitive, reliable operation with guided format changeover via the new SmartControl operating system
Blister line BEC 500 at a glance:
Max. output : 500 blisters/min. and 300 or 500 cartons/min.
Sealing principle: platen or rotary sealing
Max. format area [index x width]: 200 x 284 mm
Max. forming depth: 12 mm (PVC), 11 mm (Al)
Processable forming materials: laminated Al foils, PVC, PVC/PVDC, PVC/Aclar, PP
Processable lid materials: hard Al, soft Al, paper/Al, Al with defined hardness, others upon request
Max. carton size [A x B x H]: 105 x 105 x 155 mm (300 cartons/min.), 80 x 90 x 155 mm (500 cartons/min.)