Bottle line IBC 120 - flexible and productive, for fast format changeovers
Measuring just five meters in length, the IBC 120 guarantees flexible efficiency in the packaging of different solid dose products in bottles. The integrated and extensively automated monoblock line is controlled by a central touchscreen. On average, it is 20 percent more efficient than solutions made up of separate components.
• Format-free bottle transport for a continuous product flow – from start to finish
• Fast format changeover as very few format parts
• Scalable performance: up to four counting modules and three capping heads for increased output, increased counting capacity, or a combination of both
• 100-percent counting accuracy with infrared counting system
• Operator and product protection as completely enclosed system
Bottle line IBC 120 at a glance:
Max. output: 150 bottles/min.
Max. counting speed: 24,000 products/min.
Bottle volume: 30 - 1,500 cc
Bottle diameter: 25 - 125 mm
Bottle height: 45 - 200 mm
Processable bottle materials: HDPE, glass
Processable bottle shapes: round, rectangular, oval
Processable solid dose products: tablets, capsules
Product length: 3 - 30 mm
Product width/diameter: 3 - 20 mm
Counting accuracy: 100 %