Boxmat PRO is the most advanced and universal machine revolutionizing the short run and serial production process of corrugated cardboard boxes. All settings are entered directly from the touch screen panel thanks to a tool and die free setup. In less than one minute you can reprogram the machine for any of the 100 FEFCO styles. Slitting, creasing, removing excess board and glue flaps is all done in one pass on one compact machine - without the need for additional modules!
The machine makes boxes out of single, double and triple wall corrugated cardboard.
4 longitudinal cutting knives plus 4 creasing wheels automatically set by servodrives to suit the size and thickness of the board. The cardboard is centrally positioned with auto-guides. Soft grip rollers and solid input/output shafts provide precision board feed control and prevent skewing.The innovative system of rotary knives installed in the rear cutting/creasing section allows for
bi-directional board size adjustment without the need for precutting the blanks to the exact size on a separate machine or module.
- Slitting, bi-directional creasing and excess board removal, all in one cycle
- One integrated assembly for slitting, cutting and creasing - eliminating production errors common with multi-modular machines.
- Very fast machine setup using pre-programmed FEFCO styles and touch screen HMI with servo drives (less than 1 minute change over)
- Longitudinal creasing function and board size formatting
- 4 longitudinal cutting knives plus 4 creasing wheels set with touch screen HMI
- Symmetrical measuring of blanks from the center of machine
- Eco-friendly low energy power supply
- All setup functions, dimensions, styles and creasing depth controlled from touch screen HMI
- Automatic board feeder with soft grip rollers
- Vibration absorbing support feet
- Built in secure VPN connection for HMI allowing remote diagnostics and calibration
- Optional use of perforation knives
- Rear cut-off knives prevent board jamming during cutting process
- Easy replacement /changing of creasing wheels
- Power supply: 3 x 400V ± 10% ; 50-60 Hz
- Controls voltage: 24 VDC
- Installed power: 3,5 kW
- Efficiency: up to 1200 sheets per hour
- Work modes: Installed 47 FEFCO styles + free style
- Cardboard used: single, double and triple wall up to 10mm
- Maximum board size: 2400 mm width x unlimited length
- Minimum board size: 150 mm width x 550 mm length
- Distance between slotting knives: 70-2100 mm (with 150 mm knives)
- Length of slotting knives: 150-500 mm
- Width of slot: 7 mm
- Minimum panel size: 25 mm
- Glue flap: 35 mm, cut off with circular knife
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): 3400 mm x 1600 mm x 1600 mm
- Weight: 2800 kg