This innovative range of totes made by Allit AG Kunststofftechnik is optimised for both automated and manual destination control and handling. The totes are ideal for use not only on the shop floor, but also in transit. F400 is compatible with many customary containers of the same size. The totes are nestable for volume reduction, thus providing space-saving storage. F400 can also be equipped with innovative stacking rails: In their default position, the totes are nestable and can be closed with a lid. When the rails are in folded-up position, loaded totes can be safely stacked. Thanks to the robust rail design, even totes of different sizes can be piled into high stacks.
The totes are available with slip-on lids or attached (hinged) lids. The hinged lids attached to the totes ensure complete tote returns and permanent availability. The totes can be used from both sides, and they can be secured with tamper-evident seals or strapping bands / lashing straps. The attached lids are also prepared for subsequent DIY attachment. The slip-on lids are designed for being put on either manually or by automated means, and they accept strapping. Furthermore, they have a square hole on both sides so that the tote and its lid can be securely sealed to each other (tamper-evident seal 10 x 10 mm). For types of use where direct view into the tote is desired, the lids are also available in transparent design.
Further product features / customisation options:
- Water run-off perforations
- Retaining device (anti-lift device) for lengthwise and crosswise transport
- Venting perforations
- Recess for transponder accommodation
- Barcode and label fields on the outside of the tote
- Label fields on the inside the tote
- Knobbed areas on the long and short side of the tote as well as on the lid
- Holes for address pouches
- Document removal ribs (spacer ribs)
- Relief embossing on the tote’s rim and on the lid
- Silk-screen printing (serigraphy), pad printing, hot stamping
- Expandable with F400 Thermo in two different versions (temperature maintenance for 24 or 72 hours)