Wir liefern Verpackungspapiere nach Ihren Wünschen, gefertigt durch unsere eigenen Schneide- und Verarbeitungsbetriebe.
The company Brangs + Heinrich was founded in Solingen on February 1, 1875 by Robert Brangs and Friedrich Heinrich. Robert Brangs already left the company in 1883. Until today, the company has been majority-owned by the founder’s family Heinrich. In fourth generation already, the Brangs + Heinrich staff is working on state-of-the-art technical packaging solutions with continuous commitment. Over a period of more than 130 years the company has developed into one of the leading packaging suppliers in Europe with 13 branches.
From 1960 the Dutch market has been served directly from Utrecht, The Bruxelles branch was founded in 1989 and the branch in Olomouc in the Czech Republic in 2005. Already in 1997 the smooth flow of orders and projects was certified by DIN EN ISO 9001. Belonging to the parent company are Bendorfer Papierverarbeitungs GmbH in Meudt/Westerwald – a processing company for paper and foil – and a sales company for computer accessories. The former subsidiary Branodata GmbH, also specialist for computer accessories, merged with the parent company in 2010. Today, the group of companies employs more than 170 persons.
In September 2004 disquiet and confusion arose from the sale of a company with the same name, Brangs + Heinrich GmbH in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, a previous branch of the founding company which had however been operating fully independently commercially since the mid 1970s. By renaming the Southern German company in October 2011 the danger of confusion was averted.
Today more than ever the founding company in Solingen stands for reliability, quality and performance: The Original.