The MLM Systems offers, through various laser sources, the ability to place e.g. barcodes, company logos, security notes or summate numbers on a wide range of different materials such as metal, paper or plastic.
The MLM Systems can be used to mark web materials such as PP, PET, PE, PA, aluminium or multilayer combinations as well as other materials with flat surfaces.
The specially designed MLM Systems offer defined and accurate markings for all laser processing procedures such as on-the-fly or interrupted cycle operations.
Technical details of the MLM Series:
- Enables marking on a wide range of flat shaped materials such as plastic, metal and paper
- Designed to enable the placement of e.g. barcodes, security notes, company logos or summate numbers on flat shaped materials
- Scanning head with individual laser or beam splitting system for up to 4 scanning heads/laser
- Various laser sources available (CO2, Nd:YAG, DPSS and fiber lasers)
- On-the-fly processing or interrupted cycle operations with web speed up to 200 m/min