The ADVECTOR ensures an optimized feeding of printing lines, inliners, flat-bed and rotational die-cutters by creating a continuous shingling sheet flow.
Its extremely short installation length, achieved by the lateral infeed, provides a nearly universal application - even under very constricted space conditions.
In contrast to conventional solutions the stacks are not lifted but directly processed in small packages. An integrated turning device integrated in ADVECTOR Verto allows the operator to decide if due to production the package is to be turned. An intermediate buffer ensures that the shingling sheet flow is not interrupted. The new pushing process with its parallel stack change leads to a throughput rate of up to 24,000 sheets per hour.
- user-friendly operations
- pick-up from stacks in packages, thus no lifting of unnecessary weights
- short installation length by lateral infeed
- continuous shingling sheet flow even during stack change without any downtime
- short machine set-up time by storing the order data
- clean production and feeding area