- Small Stickpack-Portion Packagin in filter foil
Range of products:
- Similar products
Description of operation:
- The packaging machine SB 51-1/T (SB 53-2/T) s a vertically operating, fully automatic forming-, filling- and sealing machine for the production of very small tubular bags, the so called “Stickpacks”.
- The machine processes flexible, composite films (foils) from the flat foil reel.
- In a sequence of single operations, the film is drawn off from the reel, formed to a tube during transportation and sealed lengthwise, filled then, sealed transversally and cut off.
- The SB 51-1/T is a 1 lane machine.
- The SB 53-2/T is a machine with 2 lanes in one housing.
Technical data –SB 51-1/T (SB53-2/T):
- Bag width standard12mm or 18mm
- Special bag widthon request
- Bag lengthmin. 30mm, max. 38mm
- Special bag lengthup to 41mm
- Filling volume per bagapprox. 0,2 bis 1,0 g, adjustable
- Output bags/min350/min (700/min)
- Number of lanes1(2 lanes, independent)
- Diameter of film reelmax. 400 mm
- Width of film reel31mm or 41mm + special width
- Diameter of film reel core72 mm
- Sealing pressureup to 1000 N
- Air connection6 bar
- Electr. connected wattageapprox. 2,5 KW (5 KW)
- Voltage supply standard400V/3/N/PE/50Hz
- Protection classIP 54
- Weightapprox. 500 kg (1200 kg)
- Colour standardstainless steel -alu
- Packaging materialNonwoven fleece, tea bag paper, special foils
- Machine made of stainless steel
- Siemens PLC
- Foil monitoring (end + tear)
- Sealing pressure mechanical + pneumatic spring
- Filling amount adjustable
- Moistening of Sticks adjustable
- Product monitoring + automatic refill
- -Stop- when need of product or foil
- Display of all malfunctions
- Output continuously adjustable (electromechanically)
- Counting of Sticks for boxes
- Box handling automatically
- The machine meets the currect CE- guidelines.
- Box and lid supply
- Lid closing unit
- Check weighing
- Box end packaging (shrinking)
- Special design:
- Sticks in aluminium foil bag instead of boxes
- Complete line with up to 4 double machines (SB 53-2/T)
- Allen Bradley PLC