Would you like to present your advertising and brand message in brilliant photo quality in accordance to your individual needs? Then in-mould labelling is the right decoration method for your branding!
Modern decoration process
The IML process is a highly innovative decoration method: An offset printed PP-foil is inserted in the injection mould by the machine handling. Foil and packaging merge during the injection moulding process.
This provides scratchproof and brilliant packaging solutions, that already attract attention from afar. Moreover customize your plastic case or plastic box in terms of color to the IML so the packaging solution will be your brand ambassador quite in your corporate design!
Arguments for In-mould labelling
- designable in accordance to your wishes and in your corporate design
- surprisingly affordable at highest quality
- environmentally friendly because of the recyclable material polypropylene (PP)
- high protection against UV and abrasion
- moisture and temperature resistant
W.AG provides In-mould labelling for selected sizes of the seriesTEKNO, JAZZ, BEAT, MAMBO and SWIN. Our sales team will gladly advise you!
Other products from
In-mould labelling (IML) – Let brilliant pictures talk! is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1482)