1. Improving working conditions through ergonomics (safety, health and peace of mind!)
2. Reducing production costs (substantial decrease in employee short-term / long-term leave)
3. Consistent quality control (employees can better concentrate due to a comfortable workplace especially where repetitive movements are required)
4. Maximum use of equipment (durable mats, fewer replacements)
5. Increase in productivity (higher employee performance)
6. Available in any size and any shape
7. Supplying easily understood visual indications of takt time and pitch measures, in addition to conveying important safety warnings through different mat colors.