for example: Cross strapping machine SO 1000.1K
The SO 1000.1K succeeds the SO 960 and incorporates electronic control of the drives, in place of mechanical brakes and clutches, ensuring maximum reliability is guaranteed. Four alternative pre-set programs are available via the touchscreen to facilitate product changes.
- suitable for operation with bundles of newspapers, magazines, mail-order firms, as well as for distribution centres and commercial printers
- strap capacity up to 40 single straps, 20 parallel straps and 18 cross straps per minute
- double press frame (Alum)
- double stop bars
- minimal maintenance
- cross strapping with integrated turn table
- designs for 5, 6,35 or 7 mm strap
- bundle size L x W x H max. 430 x 320 x 400 mm, package diagonal 560 mm for cross strapping
more details in the data sheet as PDF - File - please see Lonks & Downloads
The mentioned special equipment in the data sheet is only a selection of possible options. Further equipment on inquiry!