for example: Inline strapping machine SO 2004L
The inline strapping machine SO 2004L is due to the arrangement of the strap frame in the position to handle bundles up to a width of 560 mm. Optimal access to the package, quick adjustment of the bundle stops and doors at all four sides show a perfected system.
- suitable for operation with bundles of newspapers, magazines and commercial printers
- easy cleaning because of doors at all four sides
- strap capacity up to 40 single straps per minute
- double press frame (Alum)
- double stop bars
- minimal maintenance
- energy saving, standby function
- able to combine with all other machines to form a strapping line
- designs for 5, 6,35 or 7 mm strap
- bundle size L x W x H max. 510 x 560 x 400 mm
more details in the data sheet as PDF - File - please see Links & Downloads
The mentioned special equipment in the data sheet is only a selection of possible options. Further equipment on inquiry!