for example: Strapping machine SO 2004Q
Perfect access due to big doors, oil-free pneumatic system, reduced working parts and adjustment of bundle dimension from the outside are responsible for minimised cleaning and maintenance time. The touchscreen, inverter controlled motors in place of mechanical brakes and clutches, as well as indicator lights with LED technology complete this system.
- suitable for operation with bundles of newspapers, magazines, mail-order firms, as well as for distribution centres and commercial printers
- strap capacity up to 40 single straps and 20 parallel straps per minute
- double press frame (Alum)
- double stop bars
- minimal maintenance
- energy saving, standby function
- able to combine with all other machines to form a strapping line
- designs for 5, 6,35 or 7 mm strap
- bundle size W x H max. 580 x 400 mm
more details in the data sheet as PDF - File - please see Links & Downloads
The mentioned special equipment in the data sheet is only a selection of possible options. Further equipment on inquiry!