The Domino N610i, with industry standard 333 mm (13”) print width, up to 7 colours including opaque white, 600 dpi ‘native’ print resolution and operating speeds up to 75 m/min (246 ft/min) is the only label press that combines the productivity of flexo printing with the flexibility offered by rapid job change digital technology.
- The most consistent print results - Domino’s unique intelligent Technology i-Tech features are what really makes the Domino difference, delivering consistent print results job to job
- The best digital ink jet quality – with 600 x 600 dpi native resolution, the N610i is the ink jet label press with the highest native print resolution on the market
- ActiFlow – this innovative ink circulating system maintains a constant ink temperature and removes any dissolved air in the ink delivering consistent print colour and superior reliability
- CleanCap – this revolutionary automated print head cleaning and capping station maintains constant print nozzle performance delivering consistent print results and minimal downtime
- StitchLink – using micro-motor controller technology the print heads are aligned to micron levels of precision during installation, enabling seamless print across the full web width