The Xmelt Melter transfers the granules into liquid glue. The liquid glue is pumped through heated hoses to the guns which are also heated, where it is applied to the packaging surface in a correct temperature.
- hot-melt application units with PID control in guns, hoses and tank
- pivoting, revolving and detachable control panel
- three level hot-melt filtration
- easily accessible, large-surface filters
- modular system; expansion options
- filling level capacity monitoring (no float switch, no indication error)
- fail safe function due to pneumatic pressure relief
- connection of up to 8 hoses
- variable interfaces for parent machine allow adaptation to future standards
- hose connections in practical delta arrangement
- if requested, an IP converter adapts the glue pressure to the production speed
You don't need to think about future requirements. The Xmelt® hot-melt system keeps growing with you with regards to tank size, hose connections, electronics or communications.