Highest operating quality and wide range of types thanks to the unit's modular construction offer solutions for almost all applications.
The new generation of hot melt tank systems: HB5010
The model HB 5010 with intuitive user guide is a hot melt tank system with a gear pump and modern plastic case. An innovative solution for all situations in which hand-held adhesive applicators are used. The light but robust plastic case has a high-grade surface made from self-coloured materials and a dirt-resistant finish. In the HB 5010 modular construction and clearly laid out controls combine industrial design with contemporary technology.
As the basic unit the HB 5010 has been designed for use with a gun with a 4.5 litres tank, made of coated aluminium and a high hot melting capacity of 4.5 kg/h.
The unit's modular construction with easily replaced gear pump and electrical plug contact improves the case of maintenance and ensures easy access to components.
The entire series complies with all safety-relevant tests according to European and US standards.
- intuitive user guide with integral time switch
- clearly laid-out controls
- lightweight plastic case
- connections for 2 heated hoses
- coated aluminium tank
- tank capacity 4.5 litres
- high hot melting capacity of 4.5 kg/h
- service-friendly, modular construction
- maximum convenience for cleaning
- bead and/or spray application
Technical data (Abstract):
- Dimensions: 720 x 360 x 360 mm
- Weight: 45 kg
- Power connection: 220-240 V, 50 Hz (alternatively 110-120 V, 60 Hz)
- Max. power requirement: 2900 W
- Temperature control: 6-channel electronic temperature controller, upgradeable to 10 channels
- Operating temparature: 135-210 °C
- Temperature constancy: +/- 0.5 °K
- Hose connection ports: 2
- Excess-temperature protection: limited by 260 °C thermal cut-out
- Ambient temperature: 0-40 °C
- Hot-melting capacity: 4.5 kg/h
- Warm-up time: approx. 30 minutes
- Pump system: gear pump, pumping capacity 39 kg/h
- Bypass-valve setting: 35 bar (max. 55 bar)
- Usable tank capacity: 4.5 litres
- Noise emission: 67 dBA
(subject to technical modifications)