Schleifeinrichtung der Gegenstanzbeläge für gleichbleibend gutes Stanzergebnis
2000 mm; 2400 mm; 2800 mm; 3200 mm; 3600 mm
The company was founded in 1950 by Albin Göpfert in Marktbreit am Main as a workshop for repairing and modernising machines.
In 1969 his son Karl F. Göpfert joined the company as a graduate engineer.
Ideas need space and in 1973 the company moved to Wiesentheid, the present site of the Göpfert Maschinen GmbH.
The company built several types of machines for the corrugated board industry.
Since the founding in 1982 of BGM, a marketing company, the company earned a worldwide reputation as a manufacturer of high value in-line machines and Jumbo printer-slotters. As a result of constant development and innovation Göpfert expanded to three times its size between 1980 and 1990.
In 1997 Göpfert developed a revolutionary innovation, a completely servo driven rotary die-cutter, the RDC Evolution, which made machine operation much easier and led to significantly increased productivity and quality.
Since its foundation Göpfert has developed into a leading technological partner for the corrugated board industry. At present Göpfert employs 250 people and occupies a factory area of 20.000 m².
Flexibility Our flexibility is the result of well organised cooperation between individual departments and the Company's management.
With short decision making distances and uncomplicated structures we are able to build machines that exactly suit your product.
Dynamics Our driving force comes from the best trained and motivated employees.
We develop, construct, plan, manufacture and instal the machines ourselves, that´s why we are able to adapt to the market in such a responsive and successful way.
Technology The full range of technical processes in the individual manufacturing areas, combined with the most up-to-date technology, gives our customers reliable, efficient and successful production of their products.