Bearbeitungswege X*Y*Z in mm oder Ø * L in mm: 1.000 x 800 x 1.100
Steuerung: Unipro 90, hyd. Spannung
Sonderausrüstung: 4-facher Palettenspeicher
The Berger Company was founded in 1949 located in Berlin-Wedding and specialised in tool construction and cutting techniques. The continuous growth of the circle of customers and the increase of efficiency that has become necessary due to this growth required a relocation of the company to the new production premises in Berlin-Wittenau in 1990. A positive factor for the development of the company after the relocation was the chance to extend its business activities to the new federal states, especially the surroundings of Berlin. On the company’s premises the area of which amounts to 2,400 sq.m, today all types of processing are carried out by a permanent staff comprising 50 highly qualified and flexible employees designed as a service for the tool, machine and apparatus construction industry.