SCUS GmbH as an independent accredited test laboratory simulates climate-specific and mechanical environmental influences regarding your specific requirements and tests their impact on your products or on packaging's suitability for transport.
1) Testing of Product
We test your product in every development phase in compliance with standards of the automotive industry, DIN, EN, ISO, ASTM or norms according to customer requests.
We perform the following tests and simulations:
- •Simulation of mechanical and climate-related environmental influences
- Determination of shock-sensitivity (horizontal and vertical)
- Tests on sensitivity to temperature (variations)
- Determination of resonance areas
- Simulation of product life
- Determination of application limits (tests until product breakdown)
2) Testing of Packaging
Complex dispatch suitability tests and simulation of fatigue loading as they occur in storing processes are our main field of operation as well as the clarification of damage occurred during transport, storage or handling of goods.
Our testing procedures are based on national and international standards (DIN, EN, ISO, ASTM, Mil or ISTA) and contract-specific agreements as well as company or sector-specific standards. We would be glad to advise you individually on the selection and interpretation of the standards according your needs and requirements.
SCUS GmbH is ISTA certified.
Focus is on:
- Vertical and horizontal shocks
- Vibration tests
- Climate-related tests
- Compression and stack pressure tests