The ERGIS Group is a leader in plastics processing in the Central and Eastern Europe. Out of its six manufacturing plants, four are situated in Poland and two in Germany. The Group’s profile includes manufacturing of packaging for food (films and PVC and PET-based barrier laminates, printed multilayer laminates) and industrial packaging (LLDPE stretch films and PET films). Moreover, ERGIS is a manufacturer of films for packaging pharmaceuticals, hydro-insulating films and PVC compounds. In 2015 the Group’s revenue exceeded PLN 675 million.
We are located at plant in Oława where we produce LLDPE stretch film, PVC shrink film and PET strapping band. We have launched a new production line for stretch film. It is an innovative nano technology, state-of-the-art, with 33 layers of film, which are characterized by extremely high extensibility and tear resistance. Thanks to that we are able to reduce the cost of packing for our customers. It is a unique type of production. Safety of your products and high stability load is our focus. We provide specialist consultancy at film selection and packaging manner.
Ergis S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (1482)
- Export packaging (156)
- Paper and cardboard packaging materials and supplies (496)
- Flexible plastic packaging materials and supplies (523)
- Packaging ancillaries (436)
Packaging printing and processing (391)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging and label printing (203)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging processing (127)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging supplies production and print processing (108)
- Packaging logistics (517)
- Packaging services (392)
- Packaging logistics services (118)
- Miscellaneous services (184)