Toshiba TEC Germany Imaging Systems GmbH is part of the globally operating Toshiba TEC Corporation, which was formed in 1999 as a result of the merger of TEC Corporation, founded in 1950, and the copier/MFP Division of Toshiba Corporation. Toshiba Corporation is majority shareholder of Toshiba TEC Corporation and active in various high-tech industrial sectors. Toshiba looks back on a long and successful history of over 135 years.
Toshiba TEC Germany Imaging Systems GmbH is a leading supplier of information technology and office equipment products ranging from printers and multifunctional systems to fax machines and digital document management products. The range is completed by barcode/label printers for various capabilities in industry, logistics and trade as well as in the public health and service sectors.
Toshiba TEC Germany Imaging Systems GmbH is headquartered in Neuss, Germany, where all European business activities are managed and coordinated.
Toshiba TEC Germany Imaging Systems GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (436)
Labelling and marking equipment (325)
- Miscellaneous labelling and marking equipment (69)
- Printers for labels and packaging materials (163)
- Labelling machines (146)
- Marking equipment (176)
- Packaging printing and processing (391)
- Packaging logistics (517)
- Food and beverage (1005)
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine (818)
- Cosmetics (700)
- Non Food (817)
- Paper and printing (469)
- Electrical and Electronics (363)
- Automotive (493)
- Metalworking (282)
- Machine and equipment construction (439)
- Packaging logistics (527)
- Wholesale, retail, mail order (355)
- Media and advertising (158)