Kawasaki Robotics GmbH is a subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Japan, for industrial robots. It functions as the robot centre for Europe and organizes the European distribution for the Kawasaki industrial robots.
- 1968 Kawasaki introduces industrial robots in Japan.
- 1970 The production of robots starts.
- 1972 The export starts.
- 1973 The production of robots reaches 100 units.
- 1980 The production of robots reaches 1,000 units.
- 1990 The production of robots reaches 10,000 units. Kawasaki Robotics USA, Inc. is established.
- 1994 The local production in the USA begins.
- 1995 Kawasaki Robotics GmbH is founded in Germany. Certification of ISO 9001.
- 1996 Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd. is founded in England.
- 1998 Kawasaki launches the F-Series, which covers the payload capacity of 2Kg to 60Kg.
- 1999 The production of robots reaches 30,000 units. Kawasaki launches the Z-Series with the payload capacity of 130Kg to 300Kg.
- 2001 Kawasaki acquires paint robot business from Kobelco.
- 2002 Kawasaki launches the M-Series with the payload capacity of 350Kg to 500Kg.
- 2003 The production of robots reaches 50,000 units.
- 2004 Kawasaki launched 8 models of painting robots in Europe (K-Series). Kawasaki opend a branch in the Czech Republic.
- 2005 The production of robots reached 63,000 units (7,500 in Europe) Kawasaki opens Munich office.
- 2006 The production of robots reached 70,000 units (8,600 in Europe)
- 2007 The production of robots reached 75,000 units (9,000 in Europe)
Kawasaki Robotics GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (277)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (171)
- Machinery for emptying and unpacking (70)
- Components, parts and software (221)
- Complete packaging lines (202)
- Labelling and marking equipment (325)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (263)
- Packaging logistics (517)
- Services (530)
- Food and beverage (1005)
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine (818)
- Cosmetics (700)
- Non Food (817)
- Chemicals (484)
- Paper and printing (469)
- Electrical and Electronics (363)
- Automotive (493)
- Metalworking (282)
- Plastics processing (396)
- Machine and equipment construction (439)
- Packaging logistics (527)
- Wholesale, retail, mail order (355)
- Media and advertising (158)