The SOMIC group is a mid-sized company based in Amerang, Bavaria in southern Germany and employs 280 people.
SOMIC has been developing and building end-of-line packaging machines for demanding customers worldwide for over 40 years.
SOMIC is a leader in the development and implementation of mechatronic packaging technologies.
SOMIC Engineered to perform
SOMIC’s systems engineering has developed solid requirement specifications based on core customer needs. The SOMIC 424 modular machine program provides a wide variety of functional units, components as well as special applications. Our main goal at SOMIC is, to offer the most efficient solution for our customers around the globe. To ensure the most effective investment, SOMIC is focusing on modularity and standardization.
The benefit of this program provides our customers with highly efficient and reliable machines, which are serving our customers for many years.
At SOMIC, we are only satisfied when your product enters our machine, is collated in a proper fashion, and exits our machine perfectly packaged.
SOMIC is not completely satisfied until you as our customer are completely satisfied with your SOMIC machine running like clockwork in your facility.
Main areas of focus:
- Food: Candies and confectionery, snacks, dry foods, dairy products, coffee, tea, convenience foods and gourmet food
- Consumer goods
- Pet food
- Health Care products
- Pressemeldung kurz Vorbericht FachPack2016 EN mit Bild.pdf
- Pressemeldung kurz Vorbericht FachPack2016 DE mit Bild.pdf
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
SOMIC Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (254)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (171)
- Complete packaging lines (202)
- Packaging logistics (517)