Innovation by tradition
It all began in 1912 with an idea, courage and a pioneering spirit, resulting in Emil Hoffman founding Cyklop, in Cologne, Germany. The dynamic founder then developed a new idea of system sales to be applied quickly and surprised the professionals with innovative inventions. Like the "Gloria" seal, the patented sleeve seal, or the revolutionary combination tool for tensioning and sealing were invented by Cyklop in the 1920,s. This quickly earned the company an excellent reputation as experts and market leaders in this field.
More than 400 patents in the course of the history of the company, allow the company to be at the forefront of design and innovation. Thanks to its universal solutions, innovative products and optimal production quality, Today Cyklop is one of the leading suppliers of systems for load securement.
Cyklop GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (436)
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Machinery for processing film and other flexible plastic packaging supplies (334)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (71)
- Pallet securing pallets (111)
- Complete packaging lines (202)
- Labelling and marking equipment (325)