Founded 1988, Dienst Verpackungstechnik GmbH Hochheim/M. has established itself as an important supplier for complete packaging systems. As an innovative machine manufacturer, today we implement a rising number of overall projects together with our partners - experts in primary production and packaging sectors.
A high machine availability needs high quality scales. We keep those standards with:
- decades of experience
- in-house engineering
- in-house mechanical manufacturing
- in-house electrical engineering
- in-house software development
- From design and planning stages to customer services –
- from one source.
- Certified quality management (ISO-9001), to fulfill industrial demands.
Focus on in-house production:
- Vertical range of manufacture at Dienst averages approximately 95 %.
- Hence implementation is quick & flexible to realize individual products & solutions for our customers.
Our design is more tightly focused on modular conception:
A combination of approved cartoning technology and high developed servo-technology. All shafts made out of stainless steel, other parts galvanized zinc plated, chemical treated (nickel plated), aluminium or plastic. Stable pipe frame construction out of stainless steel. Safety doors out of stainless steel with transparent Makrolon â inlay. Top opening assistance by integrated pneumatic springs. Controlling technology with decentralized periphery (Profibus DP) guarantees a flexible, individual interface handling.
Equally concised mechanical construction sticks strictly to a philosophy of food suitable design and ergonomics. Our base frames are constructed to grant a high static and dynamic stability. Integrated overload recognition. Decentralized drive technology. Quick and easy format changes in short set-up times, enabled by digital indicator and turrets with different stops.
Dienst Verpackungstechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (254)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing paper packaging (114)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (171)
- Complete packaging lines (202)