About Carpentier Packaging GmbH
Carpentier Packaging GmbH (“Carpentier”) was founded in August 2011 through the purchase of the assets of Carpentier Verpackungsmaschinen e.K. (“CVEK”) founded in 1996. Mr. Bernhard Carpentier founder of CVEK continues as managing director for engineering and production and Mr. Stephan Boldt joins as co-owner and managing director for sales and finance.
Since 1998 Carpentier and its predecessor has maintained office and production facilities in Wörrstadt, Germany. An extensive expansion of the facilities was completed in 2008. The facilities include a fully equipped machining and sheet metal department with laser cutter. In addition to our production facilities we rely on a highly motivated and experienced team of roughly 20 employees consisting of electrical and mechanical engineers, draftsmen, machinists, tool makers and assembly technicians averaging more than 10 years at the company and 20 years of relevant industry experience. This in-house capability allows us to develop, design and manufacture customized packaging solutions in a timely fashion and on budget.
Our product range and capabilities include:
- Tuck-in-, hotmelt- and hot air erectors as one-, two- and three-head-machines
- Stainless steel erector tools highly resistant against abrasion
- High-performance closing machines
- Cartoners, intermittent as well as continuous
- Integration of pickers and robots in packaging lines
- Control systems
- Complete solutions
- Third party customizations, refurbishments and control-retrofits
Our standard equipment utilizes the latest drive technologies, servo drives with bus-system. We are constantly looking to improve our products in order to maximize machine availability and productivity while minimizing maintenance cost and total cost of ownership.
We hope you give us the opportunity to discuss your packaging needs!
YOUR CARPENTIER PACKAGING - TEAM
Carpentier Packaging GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (277)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (254)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (171)
- Complete packaging lines (202)