LINDER GmbH is among the leading manufacturers of strapping in Europe. Extruded PET strapping as well as textile strapping like Hotmelt or woven polyester strapping are manufactured in our own production plant near Hamburg in northern Germany at the highest quality level.
Within the strapping segment, LINDER covers the whole range from steel strapping, PP and PET strapping to glued or woven polyester textile strapping and elastic stretch band. Every customer who is facing a strapping challenge up to heavy duty applications, will find the solution at LINDER.
Customized packaging and printing on straps are also part of LINDER’s portfolio. In addition to an in-line printing (i.e. during the production process), an off-line printing solution was recently implemented to make sure that even the smallest amount of strapping can be printed.
LINDER, the strapping manufacturer, also offers strapping tools and strapping machines. We view ourselves as a committed systems provider and a “one stop shop” – quality, service and competence “Made in Germany”. Hence, a complete strapping system for efficient packaging and load securing is made available with a wide product range of strapping consumables, hand tools, machines and accessories.
High investments in research and development make LINDER able to launch new solutions in the field of strapping systems on the market. The service for strapping tools, in particular battery strapping tools, is ensured by our in-house repair and service center with experienced strapping technicians. Customers with large strapping plants can rely on a competent network of technicians throughout Europe.
Thanks to the central warehouse located at LINDER in Buchholz near Hamburg with more than 17,000 m² of floor space, the highest product availability with more than 7,000 articles that we keep in stock is granted, even for exotic strapping types.
Our international team of strapping experts speaks 11 languages and is looking forward to your inquiry!
Exhibitor videoPlay video
LINDER GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1482)
Packaging ancillaries (436)
- Fittings and securing aids (36)
- Filling and padding materials, edge protectors (79)
- Metal, plastic, glass and cork closures (68)
- Sealing ancillaries, packing and strapping tapes (119)
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Machinery for processing film and other flexible plastic packaging supplies (334)
- Pallet securing pallets (111)
- Food and beverage (1005)
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine (818)
- Cosmetics (700)
- Non Food (817)
- Chemicals (484)
- Paper and printing (469)
- Electrical and Electronics (363)
- Automotive (493)
- Metalworking (282)
- Plastics processing (396)
- Machine and equipment construction (439)
- Packaging logistics (527)
- Wholesale, retail, mail order (355)
- Media and advertising (158)