Herbert Schümann GmbH has its headquarters in Stadtallendorf, Germany. The paper converting company was founded in Berlin in 1920 and rapidly developed into one of the leading manufacturers in the field.
The development and production of environmentally friendly solutions for packaging techniques and wood converting are among the strengths of Schümann. Key products of the company are gummed paper tapes in multiple varieties for different packaging and transport solutions as well as veneer tapes for the joining of genuine wood veneers.
The product range is constantly enlarged by special items for the packaging and furniture industry. In the packaging field, food and pharmaceutical companies as well as manufacturers of the electronic and automotive industry are regular customers of Schümann. The company supplies veneer tapes and SIFA glue threads to the international furniture industry.
Schümann considers itself as a provider for solutions offering specially-tailored products to its customers. Apart from a fully service regarding advice and development Schümann offers additional services in the field of heat sealable coating of decorative foils and other materials processed from roll to roll.
Schümann, Herbert Papierverarbeitungswerk GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (1483)
- Paper and cardboard packaging materials and supplies (497)
- Flexible plastic packaging materials and supplies (523)
- Packaging ancillaries (436)
- Packaging machinery (1018)
- Labelling and marking equipment (325)
- Packaging logistics (517)
- Food and beverage (1005)
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine (818)
- Cosmetics (700)
- Non Food (817)
- Chemicals (484)
- Paper and printing (469)
- Electrical and Electronics (363)
- Automotive (493)
- Metalworking (282)
- Plastics processing (396)
- Machine and equipment construction (439)
- Packaging logistics (527)
- Wholesale, retail, mail order (355)