Domino has established a global reputation for the continual development and manufacture of its total coding and printing technologies that meet the needs of manufacturers and sets new industry standards in quality and reliability.
Through a global network of 25 subsidiary offices and in excess of 200 distributors, the Domino Group operates in over 120 countries employing over 2,600 people worldwide with manufacturing facilities situated in UK, China, Germany, India, Sweden and USA.
On 11 June 2015, Domino became an autonomous division of Brother Industries Limited. Brother Industries Limited is a public company based in Nagoya Japan and is listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange (6448: Tokyo).
Exhibitor videoPlay video
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
Domino Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (436)
Labelling and marking equipment (325)
- Miscellaneous labelling and marking equipment (69)
- Printers for labels and packaging materials (163)
- Labelling machines (146)
- Marking equipment (176)
- Packaging printing and processing (391)
- Food and beverage (1005)
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine (818)
- Cosmetics (700)
- Non Food (817)
- Chemicals (484)
- Paper and printing (469)
- Electrical and Electronics (363)
- Automotive (493)
- Metalworking (282)
- Plastics processing (396)
- Machine and equipment construction (439)
- Packaging logistics (527)
- Wholesale, retail, mail order (355)