SSI SCHAEFER is the world’s leading supplier of warehousing and logistics systems. The services offered range from elaborating designs to equipping warehouses with products from the company’s own production and implementing comprehensive logistics projects as the general contractor. The grouping of competencies under the umbrella brand name of SSI SCHAEFER forms the basis of developing storage systems geared to market requirements and of finding holistic solutions in the field of intralogistics for a variety of industries.
The product range of SSI Schaefer/Fritz Schaefer GmbH, Neunkirchen – at the same time international headquarters of the SSI Schaefer Group – includes the core area of warehouse equipment as well as workshop, plant and office equipment, plus a variety of waste collection and recycling containers. Typical products are storage and transport containers, shelving, pallet racks, cantilever and mobile racking systems, which form the basis of manually operated or fully automated storage systems. Fritz Schaefer founded the company in 1937, and today SSI Schaefer has offices around the world.
SSI Schaefer Noell GmbH, Giebelstadt, complements the service portfolio as a specialist for comprehensive logistics systems. As a general contractor the company has already implemented more than 300 logistics systems worldwide. The range goes from system planning and consulting to the implementation of turn-key systems and customized after-sales services. The portfolio is completed by innovative IT solutions complying with inhouse standards as well as SAP technology standards.
SSI Schaefer Peem GmbH, Graz, specialises in modular order-picking technology. The company designs, develops and produces highly-dynamic small parts conveyor systems and automatic order-picking systems including customized software.
As a general contractor, Salomon Automation GmbH, Friesach near Graz, provides complete, customised solutions for manual and fully automated warehouse systems. The company supports its customers in every aspect, from the solution-finding and software implementation process to the training of the warehouse staff. With the logistics software WAMAS, Salomon Automation contributes to comprehensive visualisation and optimisation of the customers' warehouse processes.
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
SSI SCHÄFER Fritz Schäfer GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1482)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (263)
Packaging logistics (517)
- Conveying systems (180)
Storage and order-picking systems (117)
- Shelving (17)
- Pallet racking (17)
- Cantilever racking (11)
- High-rise racking (14)
- Mobile racking (11)
- Flow-through and carousel racking (14)
- Drive-in racking (10)
- Order-picking racking (18)
- KANBAN racking, assembly supplies racking (8)
- Channel racking (6)
- Special racking (12)
- Racking access equipment (17)
- Inventory control and material flow systems (27)
- Order-picking, sorting and distribution systems (27)
- Voice-operated order-picking systems (11)
- Turnkey packaging logistics systems (19)
- Ancillary loading, transport and storage equipment (147)
- Control and information systems and software for packaging logistics (91)
- Services (530)
- Food and beverage (1005)
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine (818)
- Cosmetics (700)
- Non Food (817)
- Chemicals (484)
- Paper and printing (469)
- Electrical and Electronics (363)
- Automotive (493)
- Metalworking (282)
- Plastics processing (396)
- Machine and equipment construction (439)
- Packaging logistics (527)
- Wholesale, retail, mail order (355)
- Media and advertising (158)