* Semi-autogenous (SAG) grinding is a grinding process carried out with small amount of ball charge (4-15%) unlike ball mills and with the help of bigger parts crumbling the smaller parts of ore.
* To achieve this type of grinding, SAG mills with large diameter and short length have been developed to take advantage of the kinetic energy of the free falling coarse particles.
* SAG mills are primarily preferred in gold, copper, platinum and silver mines as well as lead, zinc and nickel etc. mines
* Majority of large tonnage ore plants uses SAG mills in their systems.
ADVANTAGES OF SEMI AUTOGENOUS (SAG) MILLS
* In conventional systems, the reduction ratio of the grain size is distributed to the crushers. The material must be passed through multiple number of crushing / sieving steps in order to be reduced to the milling (10-12 mm) size.
* Crushing and screening of clayey and adhesive materials are very difficult in systems using multi-stage crushing lines. The system is constantly clogged and encountered problems due to seasonal conditions, requiring additional measures. (Such as the stocking of broken material in summer)
* SAG mills are the machines with the highest reduction rate which performs crushing, grinding and washing together. It offers a much higher reduction ratio than 3-stage crushing and screening system.
* Feeding material in the dimension of 200-300 mm, is reduced to d100: 2 mm and below. This capability increases the efficiency of the ball mill while reducing the circulating load of the system.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Established in 1987 and continues its operations on 35.000 m2 closed, total 55.000 m2 area at Taysad Insdustrial Zone, Kocaeli, Turkey.
Ersel Ağır Makine, installs turn-key Mineral Processing Plants and produces equipments for Mining, Cement, Energy industries.
Our mission is to sustain the sustainability of R&D and NPD operations and we continue to work on the larger capacity and size of mills and equipment for the mining sector as well as working on localization activities that will reduce our country's external dependency.
As Ersel Ağır Makine, we are determined and able to respond to the needs of the Mining Industry at a high rate without sacrificing sustainable quality while producing our machine and equipments with the advantage of having our own foundry Gürsetaş Castings, by successfully implementing the requirements of the international quality assurance systems.
Ersel Ağır Makine, increases its global brand awareness with the overseas sales of the turn key plants, machines and equipments and strengthens its position in the both domestic and international markets. In this direction, we have added new clients from Australia, UK, Russia, Azerbaijan and Norway to our customer portfolio.