Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Sapli’s Multi Head Weight Filler can be configured with Single or Multi stations.
A multihead weight filler can be used for a variety of products and weights, because of the many differences between the available versions. It is mostly applied for filling consumer packagings such as up to1000 g tin cans, jars, bags and boxes. Two Head Weight Filler model can be used in small production lines.
The equipment includes easy-clean conveyor and stainless steel food-grade product contact parts, vibration at point of fill, lift system for smooth bottom-up filling, no-container no-fill control, easy format change.
• Compact and clean machine design
• Intuitive user-friendly interface for easy adjustment of production speed, weight, opening times
• Hoppers are opened by stepper motors, no compressed air require
• Food grade stainless-steel parts in contact with the product
• Format change without use of tools
• eWON VPN Router for Sapli remote technical support
• No bottle – no fill safety system
• Easy maintainment
Depending on the product features optional lifting and vibrating operation can be added in order to fill the product in the most optimal way.
At the multihead the product is transported to the feed hoppers by a central vibrating top cone and vibrating feeders. The hoppers will discharge the product into the weigh hoppers, where the highly accurate load cells determine the weight. Each weigh hopper contains approximately a quarter of the set weight and the weigher itself will calculate the combination which is closest to the target weight. The selected hoppers are opened and flow together into the central discharge chute. Subsequently, the products are dumped into the packaging machine.
Depending on the chemical composition and free-flowing features of the product, the filling system may require special additional operations in order to assure the optimal equipment performance. In such a way Sapli offers multi-stage filling options, tamping or vibration functions, as well as checkweighers and rejection stations. Regarding the containers with irregular or unstable shapes, Sapli offers special pucks and handling systems.
A single PLC and touch-screen panel bring all the individual elements together. Simple-to-use screens with specially drawn CAD graphics and digital images in full colour, control the various functions with all variable parameters programmed and held in memory for immediate recall.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
SAPLI designs and manufactures a wide range of machines for powdered and solid products, mainly for the food industry.
Today, a lot of SAPLI's complete lines are working around the world. SAPLI designs, lay-out and install complete lines to fill, seam and pack powdered products into rigid containers (glass jars and bottles, aluminium cans and metal cans, plastic jars and bottles) and flexible packaging (sachets, doypacks). The container volumes range from 30 to 2000 ml for a production capacity up to 600 cans per minute, or even more.
SAPLI helps the customers to develop their project from very first steps offering a wide range of services :
Budgeting and feasibility studies
Providing of information about building for installation and logistics with condition criteria
Project planning and project realisation time
Output and production rates calculations
Equipment Installation and Start-Up
Total integration of installed machines
Different automation degrees
Customisation of layouts and working space optimization
Adaptation of production speed according to factory needs
Guarantying process quality and hygienic standards and certification
Tele-service (vía modem/web-VPN)
Spare Parts and Service
Preventative Maintenance & Expert Advice
Latest Developments and upgrading
SAPLI offers Customers qualified engineering know-how, the highest technology and the greatest productive flexibility.
• The continuous investment in R&D allowed developing and patenting the original capping solutions, giving to Sapli an important competitive advantage in quality and features.
• Sapli offers to the Customers complete services and support, including: customized project and equipment engineering; PLC programming; spare parts manufacturing and rapid supply; machine assembling, commissioning and repair; maintenance service in customer's site and training, which is supported by our highly-qualified after sales service.
• The company focuses on custom projects which include turnkey for new plants, modernization of existing production lines or special engineering designs, taking into account the latest standards for health and safety.
• Sapli values are based on the spirit of excellence, creativity and ethics as a way of ensuring customer satisfaction.
SAPLI's mission is based on the satisfaction of Customers’ needs, meeting their expectation by means of offering the reliable and innovative products and services. The main goal is the optimization and streamlining of production processes with customized engineering solutions.
SAPLI is working to be the leading manufacturer of filling and packing systems, which fully satisfy the necessities of the production processes of our Customers, creating value and encouraging innovation and continuous improvement.