Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Continuous or Intermittent motion highly Accurate Rotary Powder Filler is a suitable solution for a wide range of powdered and granule products to be filled with medium and high production rates. One or more filling stations options, depending on product flow characteristics and a packaging formats. Rotary machines are available with over turrets of 12 to 48 pockets, with outputs up to 400 containers per minute. These can be integrated with gross or tare and gross check-weigher feed-back systems
Standard Technical Features:
• Quantity of filling stations and turrets changes depending on required production rate
• One infeed and outfeed star wheel
• Clean filling process with completely sealed turrets with food grade seals
• Intuitive user-friendly interface
• Dust retention and extraction system
• High precision auger machined from solid
• Food grade stainless-steel parts in contact with the product
• Easy and simple format change without tools
• eWON VPN Router for Sapli remote technical support
• Servo-motor for auger drive, variable speed brushless direct drive with no pulleys, clutch/brake or belts, totally enclosed with integral precision shaft encoder
• Steel funnels with quick release fittings to allow for tool free removal for cleaning, if required
The filler is able to fill with a high precision a wide range of products and volumes. The filling capacity is from 50ml to 2000 ml for each station.
Volumetric or Gravimetric filling principle can be applied depending on the product requirements. Depending on the density and chemical features of the product optional lifting and vibrating operation can be added in order to fill the product in the most optimal way.
For glass bottles and other containers of inconsistent weight, integrated tare-and-gross weigh systems provide 100% nett weight validation.
Optionally can be supplied:
• 1 to 4 filling heads
• 12 to 48 transfer funnels
• Horizontal screw product feeder or vacuum bulk feeders to feed the hopper of the filler
• A wide range of checkweighers and feedback options to control the filling quality and to adjust it in case of need
• Automatic rejection functions
• Vibration or pulsed air technology
• Check-weigher or laser level feedback
• Product level detection in hopper
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
SAPLI designs and manufactures a wide range of machines for powdered and solid products, mainly for the food industry.
Today, a lot of SAPLI's complete lines are working around the world. SAPLI designs, lay-out and install complete lines to fill, seam and pack powdered products into rigid containers (glass jars and bottles, aluminium cans and metal cans, plastic jars and bottles) and flexible packaging (sachets, doypacks). The container volumes range from 30 to 2000 ml for a production capacity up to 600 cans per minute, or even more.
SAPLI helps the customers to develop their project from very first steps offering a wide range of services :
Budgeting and feasibility studies
Providing of information about building for installation and logistics with condition criteria
Project planning and project realisation time
Output and production rates calculations
Equipment Installation and Start-Up
Total integration of installed machines
Different automation degrees
Customisation of layouts and working space optimization
Adaptation of production speed according to factory needs
Guarantying process quality and hygienic standards and certification
Tele-service (vía modem/web-VPN)
Spare Parts and Service
Preventative Maintenance & Expert Advice
Latest Developments and upgrading
SAPLI offers Customers qualified engineering know-how, the highest technology and the greatest productive flexibility.
• The continuous investment in R&D allowed developing and patenting the original capping solutions, giving to Sapli an important competitive advantage in quality and features.
• Sapli offers to the Customers complete services and support, including: customized project and equipment engineering; PLC programming; spare parts manufacturing and rapid supply; machine assembling, commissioning and repair; maintenance service in customer's site and training, which is supported by our highly-qualified after sales service.
• The company focuses on custom projects which include turnkey for new plants, modernization of existing production lines or special engineering designs, taking into account the latest standards for health and safety.
• Sapli values are based on the spirit of excellence, creativity and ethics as a way of ensuring customer satisfaction.
SAPLI's mission is based on the satisfaction of Customers’ needs, meeting their expectation by means of offering the reliable and innovative products and services. The main goal is the optimization and streamlining of production processes with customized engineering solutions.
SAPLI is working to be the leading manufacturer of filling and packing systems, which fully satisfy the necessities of the production processes of our Customers, creating value and encouraging innovation and continuous improvement.