ROGLER International is a Luxemburg based company that is concerned with the development and distribution of a future-oriented business and production software for the printing industry.
The team is working on PROZESS AUTOMATION and OPTIMIZATION, which involves dovetailing research, development and industrial practice.
A close cooperation with the UNİVERSTİTY OF LUXEMBURG on one hand secures access to scientific research relating to OPTİMİZATİON METHODES and ARİFİCİAL INTELLIGENCE. These are the main components of the Industry 4.0 scenario. On the other hand, there is a close cooperation with our proof of concept partners in order to adapt and evaluate the practical application.
The result is an outstanding ERP-PPS Software for the printing industry: ROGLER|Software Suite
- sheetfed printing
- web printing
- flexo printing
- digital printing
- screen printing
- corrugated production
in the fields of:
- commercial printing,
- online printers,
- industrial printing,
The main modules are:
- ROGLER|mis© MIS for the printing industry
- ROGLER|plan© Electronic planning board
- ROGLER|pda© Electronic production data acquisition
- ROGLER|logx© Material management and logistics/ internal & external
That comprises, in addition to the standard MIS features:
- automated knowledge-based order estimation
- calculation of the most efficient production plans
- online production planning and monitoring
- shop floor data collection via manual input, machine data interface, JDF/JMF connectivity
- material management and logistics, detailed warehouse management
- material tracking
- communication with self-driven systems
- controlling, business intelligence
Since the software is scalable and modularly structured it is applicable for all types and sizes of printing houses and capable to grow with the requirements.
Some highlights of ROGLER|Software:
- flexible performance catalogue as a basis for calculation/estimation of all types of work and printing methods
- online material management, with barcode or RFID-support
- costing & controlling-package (BI-tool)
- integrated document management
- ROGLER|job - web based interactive electronic work order
- sophisticated JDF/JMF technology
- ROGLER|plan - elaborate electronic productions-planning and monitoring system that exchanges data with the connected production units.
- IMP - integrated professional imposition system for sheet optimization and ganging; especially suitable for irregular shaped products such as in the packaging industry
- ready for big data processing
ROGLER International, a forward-thinking, sustainable company
The ROGLER development department is currently working on pioneering tools in the area of production planning and internal material logistics optimization. The team is developing an agent-based simulation models identifying bottlenecks as well as tangible improvements.
Video zum UnternehmenVideo abspielen
ROGLER International S.à r.l. bietet Ihnen Produkte aus diesen Produktgruppen:
Intra- und Verpackungslogistik (401)
Software, Software für Steuerungs- und Informationssysteme (87)
- Supply Chain Managementsysteme (34)
- Betriebsdatenerfassungssysteme (30)
- Software für Lager-, Förder-, Kommissioniersysteme (34)
- Software für Packmittel-, Paletten-Optimierung (36)
- Software zur Simulation (15)
- Software für Paletten-, Behältermanagement (28)
- Sonstige Computersysteme und Steuerung (29)
- Software, Software für Steuerungs- und Informationssysteme (87)
- Services für die Verpackungsindustrie (474)
Die FachPack bietet Lösungen für verpackungsintensive Branchen.